"An essential piece of kit both on the circuit and at home. It gives great relaxation and freedom to the horses I've used it on, not to mention its help with injuries - I can't recommend it enough". Di Lampard (Queen Elizabeth Cup winner & British Team Member)
Used extensively throughout the horse world by top riders plus their horses.
Small amount of time massaging saves huge expensive problems.
Sealed unit stops hair or other foreign matters entering the working area.
Powerful 240v unit allows deep muscle penetration when you massage your horse which in turn:
- Increases blood circulation to vital areas
- Aids recovery of damaged muscle when bringing your horse back into work
- Helps remove lactic acid and toxic build-up
- Technical Data: 25 watt 50 hertz 220-240 volts 3100 pulses per minute, can be used from a battery with a converter
Delivers Heat and Massage in order to:
- Increase muscle tone
- Help immensly with post operative care by providing excellent physio benefits
- Improve strength and conformation
- Encourage old and stiff horses to use dormant muscles
The benefits of strapping without the sweat!
- Improves muscle function & reduces risk of injury
- Promotes suppleness and better movement for an easier ride
- A sound investment for horse and rider
"The combination of a supple horse and supple rider is vital in Grand Prix Dressage. I've used the Full Body Massager as much on my own back as my horses - it's kept us all in top shape". Nicky Barrett (Former British National Dressage Champion)
Massage your horse into being fit and healthy with this excellent percussion massager.Easy to use with instruction leaflet provided. 0800 999 9091
Fully recommended in the equine world by top level riders in dressage, show jumping, eventing and racing. Sealed unit to protect motors from dirt,hair and other foreign particles when you massage your horse. Swivel head for closer contact when giving horse massage. No different than using clippers on your horse. Horse massage helps supple your horse and improve muscle besides aiding the healing process in post operative care.
Glowing recommendations from many top riders and trainers that use the horse massage unit on themselves as well as their horses. 3-5 minutes per area before and after exercise helps loosen tight muscles and increases blood circulation.
Massage your horse on a regular basis which then assists the physical and mental developement.
- Equine Massager